Linking People Together
When travel is not an option but you must still meet, video conferencing is a cost effective tool to link people – even communities – together.
Through full motion video and sound over a high-speed internet connection, video conferencing can be set-up just about anywhere.
SW always provides technical support to ensure your video conference works. A technician is onsite at all times to work directly with you and your presenters.
SW Video Conferencing Services are compatible with other video conferencing providers (IP or ISDN Protocols) from around the world.
Our video conference services include:
- Polycom video conference unit with full motion video and sound
- On time delivery and set-up
- Testing to make sure the equipment is set up correctly and working
- Onsite technician who will work directly with presenters and operate conferencing equipment
Clients we’ve provided Video Conferencing to…
- Government of Canada
- Interior Savings Annual General Meeting
- World Junior Hockey Championships / IIHF