LIVE IMAG VIDEO
When your event is in a larger venue it can be difficult for everyone in the area to see your presenters and performers on stage, the solution to this problem is IMAG (image magnification) video.
SW Event Technology offers full IMAG services for your events, our long-lens HD cameras can enlarge your presenters and show them live on large screens throughout the venue. Whether you need a single camera or you need multiple cameras to get the most coverage our technicians will make sure your audience never misses a second of the action. Video feeds can also be recorded for sharing with team members or to post online.
BIG SCREEN SOLUTIONS
Your message and content is important and you want everyone in your audience to see it clearly. SW Event Technology has a range of big video screen solutions for any size event.
If you just need a simple projector and tripod screen, or you need to wow your conference attendees with a 50 foot wide panoramic LED wall backdrop behind your presenters, SW can deliver the equipment, technicians and solutions to display your content to everyone in your venue. Our inventory includes a large range of small to large scale projectors, projection screens and modular LED walls. SW’s creative service department can even help you fully utilize the screens at your event with custom themed and branded motion graphics and screen looks.
THE LATEST TECH
SW Event Technology has a vast inventory of the latest technology in video equipment:
- HD cameras for crystal clear images, including robotic camera systems.
- Video switchers to change between multiple sources; presentations, video playback, live cameras and other content.
- Webcast equipment to broadcast your event to anywhere in the world.
- HD Video recorders for a high quality video archive
- HD Video playback for pre-produced videos
- TV screens for audience viewing, comfort monitors or teleprompting.
- Much more available, call for more information.
For events that need a high level of video production SW has mobile HD broadcast solutions. Our broadcast vehicles are a perfect fit for:
- Sporting events
- Live concerts and festivals
- Political rallies
- Large-scale corporate events
- Sub-mix for large television broadcast
Click here to find out more about our broadcast solutions.
- Panasonic AG-HPX300 & 500 series HD broadcast cameras
- Sony XDCam series HD cameras
- Ikegami HDK-725p Studio Style HD Cameras with CCU
- Sony DXC Series Studio Style Cameras with CCU
- Sony HXC Series Studio Style HD Cameras with CCU
- Lipstick & POV Cameras
- Small Handheld HD camcorders with HDMI output
- More cameras available, please call for a detailed inventory.
- Ross Carbonite 24 input 2 M/E HD Broadcast Switchers
- Newtek Tricaster 8000
- Roland V800HD Multi-Format Switchers
- Roland VR50 HD AV Mixers
- Roland V-60 HD Video Switchers
- Roland V1HD HDMI Switchers
- Full vMix Pro Production Systems
- More switchers available, please call for a detailed inventory.
- Super Zoom Box Lenses
- Robotic Camera Heads
- Tripods – various styles/sizes
- Video & Content Playback Systems & Servers
- Folsom Image Pro 2 Scan converter
- AJA/Decimator Distribution Amplifiers & Format Converters
- Newtek slow motion replay systems
- Webcasting devices – Teradek Slice & Cube Encoders
- AJA KiPro Broadcast HD recorders
- More accessories available, please call for a detailed inventory.
- Kino Flo
- Arii Fresnel
- On Camera Lights
- SW hast a vast lighting inventory, please call us for more details.
Call us today to learn more
Have a Question?
Not sure where to start? Contact us using the form below or by calling 1-800-909-7928 and we’ll do our best to answer your questions.