CONGRESS MICROPHONE SYSTEMS
Congress Microphone Systems from SW Event Technology are designed specifically for conference meetings, government, councils, training and educational venues, hotel conference rooms and company boardrooms, so all individuals at the table can be heard. The system is controllable by the master unit and can be configured up to 150 microphones simultaneously.
- Bosch Conference System
- Microphones with flexible stem and Light Ring
- Compact and attractive delegate unit
- Built-in loud speaker
- 2 headphone sockets with built-in volume control
- Integration with simultaneous interpretation systems
- Works with infrared radiators
BOSCH DICENTIS SYSTEM
SW Event Technology offers DICENTIS, a revolutionary platform for the integrated conference world of tomorrow.
- 4.3 inch touchscreen shows the participant list, agenda topics, voting buttons
and language selection, for increased meeting efficiency
- Dual use option with 2 users per station for discussion, identification, language selection and voting
- Language selection so participants can listen to the proceedings in their own language
- On-screen meeting information like participant list indicating who is talking – for better meeting management
- Voting – quick and easy via on-screen coloured buttons
Simultaneous interpretation is a very specialized field that requires experience and understanding of both the needs of the interpreter and a multi-lingual audience. As such, we provide only the latest in Bosch Conference System solutions.
Simultaneous interpretation equipment from SW:
- Sound proof Simultaneous Interpretation booths for interpreters
- Wireless headsets
- Multi-microphone conference systems
- Infrared radiators to ensure secure translation
CLIENTS WHO’VE USED OUR SYSTEMS:
- Government of Canada
- Government of British Columbia
CALL US TODAY FOR A CONSULTATION
Have a Question?
Not sure where to start? Contact us using the form below or by calling 1-800-909-7928 and we’ll do our best to answer your questions.